четверг, 29 декабря 2016 г.

Upcycled Rainbow Vase Sculpture made from Magazines, Candy Wrappers, Catalogs & Coupon Circulars

Upcycled Rainbow Vase Sculpture made from Magazines, Candy Wrappers, Catalogs & Coupon Circulars


Upcycled Rainbow Vase Sculpture made from Magazines, Candy Wrappers, Catalogs & Coupon Circulars


Upcycled Rainbow Vase Sculpture made from Magazines, Candy Wrappers, Catalogs & Coupon Circulars This Rainbow colored Vase is made entirely from PAPER! I carefully cut each strip of paper, roll the strips into paper reeds, roll the reeds into paper wheels, shape them into cones, glue them all together, and add an extra coat of special paper glue to the interior for durability. The paper I used is collected from magazines, candy wrappers, catalogs, newspaper sale pages and coupon circulars. The exterior was not coated or sprayed with glue or varnish, as I believe the paper is most beautiful in its natural state. Since I add each piece freehand and do not use an armiture or form, the vase is not perfectly round, but slightly eskew. My new, cone shaped wheels give the sculpture a bumpy feel and appearance! It measures approx. 10 1/4 tall, and 5 1/8 across the bottom. I am offering FREE SHIPPING* on this one-of-a-kind item. Please convo me if you have any questions about this item, or visit me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MaryJeansThings if you would like to view additional photos of my work. I have uploaded a short video to my facebook page that shows this sculpture from all angles. Thanks for looking! xox, Mary Jean *Free Shipping applies for items sent to addresses within the continental U.S. only. Please contact me for international shipping rates.


Original article and pictures take http://www.etsy.com/listing/129272759/upcycled-rainbow-vase-sculpture-made site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий