четверг, 29 декабря 2016 г.

Stellated dodecahedrons!

Stellated dodecahedrons!


Stellated dodecahedrons!


Stellated dodecahedrons! Hello there. I seem to be stuck in a geometric-paper-model rut at the moment! I promise this will be the last one for a while! (I have just white-washed a lot of the walls in our home so I have been looking to make some colourful objects to hang up…these are just the job). Making …", "name": "Stellated dodecahedrons!", "authors": []}, "link": {"locale": "en_GB", "title": "Stellated dodecahedrons!", "site_name": "Minieco", "description": "Hello there. I seem to be stuck in a geometric-paper-model rut at the moment! I promise this will be the last one for a while! (I have just white-washed a lot of the walls in our home so I have been looking to make some colourful objects to hang up...these are just the job).


Original article and pictures take http://www.minieco.co.uk/great-stellated-dodecahedron/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий