четверг, 29 декабря 2016 г.

Paper gems (+ templates)

Paper gems (+ templates)


Paper gems (+ templates)


Paper gems (+ templates) !!! NEW AND UPDATED TEMPLATES HERE !!! This has got to be one of my favourite projects to date…which is a good job because I nearly broke my brain putting the templates together!! I’m not so good at maths and figuring out angles (my lovely Mum is a retired maths teacher so I should know …", "name": "Paper gems (+ templates)", "authors": []}, "link": {"locale": "en_GB", "title": "Paper gems (+ templates)", "site_name": "Minieco", "description": "!!! NEW AND UPDATED TEMPLATES HERE !!! This has got to be one of my favourite projects to date...which is a good job because I nearly broke my brain putting the templates together!! I'm not so good at maths and figuring out angles (my lovely Mum is a retired maths teacher so I should know better!...


Original article and pictures take http://www.minieco.co.uk/paper-gems/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий