четверг, 29 декабря 2016 г.

Handmade Mother's Day Card

Handmade Mother's Day Card


Handmade Mother's Day Card


Handmade Mother's Day Card This gatefold card measures 5.5 x 5.5. The inside sentiment on this card reads: Your children are as lucky to have you for a mother as I am to have you for a sister. Happy Mothers Day, sis. I can personalize or change the sentiment to apply to any type of Mom, daughter or sister. Convo me, or add in Note to Seller when you check out with your personalization. This card is eligible for my 3 for $10.00 special. Just purchase from the “Waving Puppy Any 3 cards of Your Choice” $10.00 listing in my featured items instead of this listing. In the Note to seller tell me which 3 cards you would like. All my cards are made with quality materials come with an envelope and are packaged in a clear protective cello bag.


Original article and pictures take http://www.etsy.com/listing/10550550/handmade-mothers-day-card site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий