четверг, 29 декабря 2016 г.

Custom Cash Envelope System

Custom Cash Envelope System


Custom Cash Envelope System


Custom Cash Envelope System My shop is closed Dec 24th- Jan 3rd, orders can still be placed they just will not begin to be made until after January 4th. ~~~~Custom~~~~ I can make a wallet system that is just perfect for you. You get: 5 envelopes with labels*, light weight clear plastic covers and an elastic band to hold things in place. Let me know: ~ paper series you prefer -choose from the named pictures ~and what kind of labels* you want IF YOU WANT ADDITIONAL ENVELOPES, see my other listings or contact me and I will list a custom order just for you. *Label choices: ~white labels (7/8 x 2 7/8 ) can be on the front OR back of the envelope. You use a Sharpie or permanent marker to write on and it can be erased with a q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol to change as you need! ~clear printed (1/2 x 1 3/4 ) put on both sides of the envelope. In the ‘Notes to Seller’ let me know which categories you want: Groceries, Food, Eat Out, Gas, Fuel, Car, Auto, Clothing, Entertainment, Household, Gifts, Personal, Blow $$, Fun $$, Not Cookin Tonite, or anything else you prefer Pricing: $10 Questions or not sure where to start? Convo me and we will find the right mix for you. Custom orders will take 3-4 days to ship.


Original article and pictures take http://www.etsy.com/listing/59703248/custom-cash-envelope-system site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий